Friday 4 January 2013

TURST LOVE OR LUST


TURST LOVE OR LUST

Khushi POV:

I was standing there all alone he left me how could he I thought he loved me but really there was nothing I thought he really cared but really there was nothing I thought he wanted me but really there was nothing nothing at all. I wanted to believe he never left me he will be back I trusted our love wait there wasn't any our love there was just only my loves from him he just used me for his own personal use I was like a toy to him you can play with it when you wanted to then when you got bored of it you would throw it away without thinking about it. But when he touched me he made me feel like nothing in the world will make me happy but him nothing at all I just want him and only him but there was no trust and if there was no trust there was no love and if that wasn't love it must be lust he played me like a violin and now I am broken but I will go on with the memories even if they were fake to me they will always be true and I would need to forget him but I can't. I should hate him but I can't because I love him and I always do because my love was true not fake not like his. My love was true and on my heart it written his name my ARNAV

Arnav POV:

I left her standing there all alone I don't know why I couldn't take it no more her love was too much her trust was too much her care was too much I never wanted to leave but there was no choice. I wanted to believe in our love but I couldn't there were too much lies I thought she was in the wrong but really I was really she was innocent she was the victim of his games and my love. I really do love her so much more than anything in this world when I was with her she made me feel so happy and special like she only wanted me and only me but there was so much misunderstandings. I love her and I will always do till my last breath and I will do to anything to make her happy and to let her free and let her live her life and I will go on with her beautiful memories I will never forget her and I will never forgive the pain I put her in but it was all a misunderstanding that was created between us and I will always love her because my love was real not fake and on my heart it write her name my KHUSHI

BOTH: and if i believe in my love then i know that one day we will meet again and we will love again and be together again but that only if s/he is happy with it beacues my happyness is in his/her happyness cuz i love you and ownly you with all my heart cuz my heart is with you

Thank you for reading I hope you like it.

This was stuck in my head and just had to write it down and then publishes it on the forum so I hope you like it and for my other FF's they will updated soon thank you for your time and if you want PM's for my other work then just buddy me please

Love 

Zaynah 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment