Friday 4 January 2013

I Made Your Wish Come True...

Hi
I am very upset with the episode... just hope Khushi is fine... ok so I was reading at this popped in my head... I am sorry if it is all crappy... please don't hate me... so hope you would like it...
Love
 
Zaynah 
 
One Shot: I Made Your Wish Come True...

Arnav was in his car driving somewhere very far nowhere but somewhere, he didn't know but he didn't care, he just wanted to get out there... the memories of today flashback into his head... I don't want it... this child... who would accept it... who would love my baby... my baby will feel lone... Arnavji!!... Khushi I love you... hug scene... I wish I had never met you... I wish you had never come into my life... you were the biggest mistake of my life Khushi Kumari Gupta.
He hit his steering wheel and turned around. He needed to go back... he was wrong he should have said that to her, he needed to go back now, he needed to talk to her, now, his heart was telling him something bad is going to happen. 
He speeded off back to RM.
She sat there quite, lone, in pain; hurt, killed and nothing else... she felt like someone just killed her and that someone was her Arnavji... his words rang in her head again and again making her lose it. I wish I had never met you... I wish you never came into my life... when my family were happy... my di was happy... it is your entire fault because of you Shayam did this... the biggest mistake in my life Khushi Kumari Gupta... I hate you Khushi!!... This is your entire fault... since you entered my life... di was happy when you wasn't here!!... 
Khushi: no!!!
She was crying how could he say that to her... how could someone be like that... she didn't want it no more she couldn't take it not more she wouldn't more... she got up and made her way to the room... but walked like a soulless human... eye swollen from all the crying, you could see the dried tear marks on her cheeks, you could see she was now lifeless.
 She walked toward the door and locked it and then walked to the table and picked up the glass and smashed it on the floor; she bent down and picked up a broken piece a Sharpe and painful looking broken piece of glass.
She took it in her hand and gripped it tightly pricking her skin making her bleed a deep red, which was now on the floor dripping making a stain on the carpet.
She stared at it for a while and saw her reflection but didn't see her, she looked the other draw and walked towards it and opened it... she took out a packet, she took out the capsules out and place them all in her hand and stuffed him into her mouth making her swallowing them down... Arnav diabetic medicines not one, not two but the whole 20. 
 Her grip was more tighter she slowly put the broken sharp mirror to her neck, she was shaking but all she was thinking was her Arnavji... and his memorys with her, she smiled making fresh tears dropping down, she tighten her grip and now on to her neck. She pressed hard on her neck and with one second she slit open her neck making her blood splat everywhere along with a scream along with a thud.
He opened her house door every move he made his heart told him it all your fault not hers, you can't do anything about it now, that she was in pain, she is in so much pain. He rushed up the stairs and into the room but found it locked, he banged on it. And that when he heard her scream and a thud on the floor. It was the most dreadful sound ever just like his mother scream... his heart was racing
Arnav: Khushi!!! Open the door now... no responds... Khushi!!!... No respond... open the dam door Khushi... no respond... Khushi!!!... No respond.
He felt the pain growing from the pit of the stomach... his heart cried in pain... he knew something was wrong... what is she doing in there? He could hear her coughing but not answering.
He couldn't wait... he pushed hard on the door trying to break it... and by that time the whole family had arrived.
Payal: Arnavji what happened where is Khushi?
Arnav: she is not opening the door.
Payal: what?
Payal pushed him out of the way.
Payal: Khushi!!!... Look it's me your Jiji... open the door... Khushi... stop it open the door now.
Payal felt it... she felt pain and she now knew her sister was in pain.
Payal: Akash please help me open the door.
Akash and Arnav tried to push the door open while Nani was worrying, Nk was also helping, mami was just thinking Khushi was acting, Anjali stood there not knowing what was even happening.
Arnav and Akash and Nk pushed opened the door... and there she was on the floor, blood everywhere, the piece of glass in her hand, eyes opened but not moving, hair covered with blood.
Arnav went all pale and so did payal.
Arnav run to her and picked her to his lap shaking her to just say something while Akash called the ambulance, Nani shocked, mami also in shock... Anjali still the same.
Arnav: Khushi... Khushi wake up... don't do this again Khushi... stop it now... what did you do... look Khushi this isn't funny... ok... I am sorry I didn't mean it Khushi please... Akash call the ambulance quick.
She smiled but it was hard, her breathing got harder and harder, mouth filled with blood this sight scared Arnav and payal who was to shock to even move.
Khushi tried to speck but when she tried more blood came out from her mouth.
Nk rushed over to Khushi's hand and found the glass. And the medicine packet on the floor and showed Arnav who was even more shocked.
He didn't knew by saying this she would do this... and if he had known he would have never said that to her... if he knew this would be maybe the last day with her wouldn't of shouted at her.
She felt weak, like there it was... now it was done there was no way back, she felt somewhere in peace... she could now go... she could go to her parents, and she really wanted to go, but she saw him and smiled as now he got half his wish... I am out of his life.
Khushi: I... I ... didn't... do ... by propose...
Arnav hugged Khushi telling her to just hang in there just for a while. 
Khushi: I... I ... love... you... I I... made you're... wish... come true... back... to normal... like I said... your happiness day of your life... sorry... di. And she took her last breath in his arms smiling in Arnav arms what else would she want.
Arnav: Khushi!!!! Wake up... Khushi don't do this to me... I was angry... I didn't mean... it 
Payal: KHUSHI!!! She dropped on to her floor and Akash grabbed hold of her.
Arnav tapped her face; he wiped the blood of her face... 
Arnav: Khushi why did you do this... you know I can't live without you Khushi please please don't go... and leave me... I wished I never said that... Khushi... Khushi... Khushi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Payal: let go of her give me her let me wake her up she always does this... and this is fake all fake my sister can't leave me here alone... she wont... she knows I wouldn't be able to live her without her... I can't... I hate you... this is your entire fault... you killed my little baby sister... Khushi open your eyes come here.
Payal took Khushi into her arms and tried to wake her up but she wasn't responding she was a just an empty body not soul left. He had taken it.
There days went on like this... payal left the RM and never looked back at them, she left Aakash she didn't want anything to do with the family who killed her little sister.
Arnav became a living corpse, didn't speak to anyone, didn't nothing but look into the sky looking for his brightest star... his Khushi... and waited for his death but that wasn't coming any time soon as this was his punishment... living without his Khushi. 

Thank you
Ok I know it was creepy but I don't like the way he treated Khushi... he should have done that, ok Khushi died but this was Arnav punishment living with Khushi on earth.
So I hope you guys didn't hate it.
Check Out My Indexs
Do leave your comments and like thanks
Love
Zaynah 

1 comment: