Friday 4 January 2013

His Princesses


Hey
Ok I have updated a lot of my ffs so I think I am doing good and I am writing OS which I enjoy doing because I don't need to continue them... he he... anyway I hope will like this one it is family one and I was smiling the whole way 
Love
Zaynah 

His Princesses
She was sitting on the bed folding her clothing to put into her cupboard, she was tired and needed sleep, you could see it in her eyes that she was sleepy and she needed to rest but she couldn't she had things to do and she couldn't leave them, she was lucky that Anjali had took out their little princess out so she was alone because if she was here then she couldn't do anything.
He walked into the room and saw her sitting on the bed; he smiled and made his way to the washroom to get fresh...
Few minutes he came out all fresh he walked up to her and picked up the piles of clothing on the bed and placed them in to the cupboard where they should be and he walked back to her and sat beside her and touched her hands which was on the bed.
Khushi: how was work? 
Arnav: Alright, where is my little princess
Khushi: di took her out so I could rest
Arnav: but you didn't seem to be resting 
Khushi: I couldn't I didn't know what she was doing 
Arnav: shall I call di
Khushi: no it's fine
Khushi lend onto Arnav she rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes while Arnav played with her fingers.
Khushi: Arnav
Arnav: yeah
Khushi: I hope the next one won't be this work full Arnav she had so take after you
Arnav: Khushi were lucky to get some time alone to have a next's one 
Khushi: thanks to di and Jiji
Khushi turned and hugged him from the side and kissed him on the cheek, she closed her eyes up opened them when they heard her screaming through the front door and Anjali voice "princess please stop" Khushi eyes opened and sighed and got up and so did Arnav.
She was about to move to the door and help out Anjali when Arnav caught her from the waist and brought her to him, she smiled and asked them "what happened" 
Arnav: before you go can I have a kiss
Khushi: no!
Arnav: please you are wasting time 
Khushi: fine
Khushi moved her hands to his neck to pull him close Arnav touched her waist soft and carefully and moved to her lips but stopped when...
Anjali: Khushi you daughter is... Anjali burst into the room not even knocking she quickly turned away as she saw what position they were in she was embarrassed and wished she had knocked it wasn't the first time she had walked into the room while they were romancing.
Arnav let go of Khushi and she moved away, she wasn't  shy at all as Anjali saw them kiss before and she had walked into the room uncountable time while doing stuff which when the door should be locked.
Arnav: what happened di
Anjali: am chote Arshi is running around the house and I can't stop her she is saying she want papa
Arnav: ok di where coming 
Anjali: alright
Anjali left them and tried to get hold of Smriti as she was running so fast and she was scared if she got hurt.
Khushi: come 
Arnav: no quick kiss please
Khushi: Arnav 
Arnav: you are wasting time
Khushi: fine
Khushi lent in to Arnav but then Smriti run through the door crying
Khushi looked at her 4 years old daughter she was crying, Khushi then saw the cut on her leg, blood pouring down her leg you could see it glass in the scab, Khushi rushed to her and so did Arnav, she picked her up and sat her down on the bed. Khushi felt like crying seeing her cry like that.
Khushi: riti what happened how did this happened, does it hurt
Arnav: Khushi go fast and get the first Aid,
Khushi got up and rushed to the draw to get the box and she ran back to Arnav
Arnav: princess is it hurting
Smriti: papa it hurts... (She is crying)
Arnav: princess look at me 
Khushi: darling how did this happen
Smriti: I was running and hit my leg on the vase and it fell and I fell to onto it and cut my leg and now it's bleeding mama make it stop 
Arnav: princess look at me...
Arnav laid her down and put up her leg, her head was on Arnav's lap he was holding her hand, Arnav signalled Khushi to clean and dress the wound as he distracted her.
Khushi opened the box and took out the ointment and wool and cleaned out her wound carefully... while Arnav talked and tingled her
Arnav: you know what your mama calls me 
Smriti: laad governor 
Arnav smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear
Arnav: what's this?
Smriti: Anjali bua brought it for me when we went to the park
Arnav: oh really
Smriti: yeah papa you want to wear it
Arnav: oh wow can I?
Smriti: here you ok
Smriti took her bracelet off and slid it onto Arnav arm and giggled 
Smriti: papa now you look like a princess
Arnav: yay 
Arnav kissed her cheeks and she giggled and kissed him back.
Khushi was admiring them while cleaning the wound, she loved Arnav and Smriti and their relationship.
Khushi: all done my princess
Smriti: it's done
Khushi: yep
Smriti: but mama it didn't hurt
Khushi: because I wouldn't let anything hurt my princess
Smriti: mommy magic
Khushi: yeah
Smriti got up she hugged Arnav and kissed his cheek then rushed to Khushi and hugged her and then kissed her cheek and then hugged her hands she tried to put her same little hand arm Khushi big baby bump.
Smriti: mommy when will my friend come
Arnav: soon princess
Smriti: really 
Khushi: yeah princess
Smriti: oh let me go and tell Anjali bua 
Khushi: no riti come go sleep it's late
Arnav: picked her up and laid her down and tapped her to sleep while Khushi told her a bed time story.

Thanks I hope you liked it
So Khushi is again pregnant
Thanks do comment and like
Love
Zaynah 

No comments:

Post a Comment