Friday 4 January 2013

You Know What I Want...?


Hey guys I am back with an OS I know I must be updating my ff and I will do but I wrote this a month back and didn't know if I should post it but I thought why not so here it is I hope you like it...
Love
Zaynah 

You Know What I Want...?

Mature 
Khushi was standing near the pool door looking at the pool glittering shining by the moonlight, she smiled while a tear dropped from her eye and that when she felt him enter she quickly wiped it away before he could see but she couldn't help it if she closed them they would fall and if she opened they will water up again.
He walked in and saw her standing admiring the pool; she was wearing light pink anarkail and as always jewellery just her earrings and mangalsutra and make up just light, eye liner, light pink lip gloss, just the way he liked her simple.
He smiled and sat on the bed and took of his shoes and socks, he got up and took off his coat and tie and moved towards the washroom to get fresh...
Few minutes later he came out with his face wet, in his night clothing and towel around his neck, he looked at the room his clothing were back in the cupboard and she was near the bed putting his file and laptop on the table, he walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her making her jump but then relaxed, he rested his chin on her shoulder and took in her scent and kissed her neck and he saw her smile but it dropped few seconds later.
She touched his hand which was rested on her stomach, she felt him smelling her hair she tried to control her tears but they betrayed her and fell onto his hand... making her a bit scared and him a bit worried.
Arnav: Jaan are you ok? Still hugging her from behind but more tighter
Khushi: yeah am fine 
Arnav: then why are you making my hand wet?
Khushi: because?
Arnav: Khushi is this because of what happen this morning?
Khushi: maybe 
Arnav: Khushi seriously... fine what do I have to do to make it up to you?
Khushi: you know what I want 
Arnav: do I
Khushi: yes... you do now complete it 
Arnav: I love you happy 
Khushi: Arnav... couldn't you say that in the morning instead of talking to your girlfriends huh
Arnav: girlfriend Khushi really 
Khushi: what is so special about her that I don't have what is she prettier than me huh?
Arnav: He is beautiful
Khushi: Arnav
Arnav: Khushi it was Aman 
Khushi: oh but still
She turned around and hugged him tight and kissing his neck...
Khushi: I still can't share you with him
Arnav: Khushi...
Khushi: stop ruining the moment...
He hugged his crazy wife, she would cry for anything, and today was this, before he left his morning for work he was running late and as always before he would say the three words to her and this morning he had just said I... and got a phone call from Aman saying he is late and they needed him and without completing it he rushed off to work.
Arnav: why were you crying for something so silly?
Khushi: because you always say I love you to me and you didn't this morning so I thought you didn't love me and it hurt because...
Arnav: because
Khushi: I love you
Arnav: Khushi I don't need to tell you how much I love you...
Khushi saw his naughty smile and it was her time to run, she was about to run but he caught her and spanned her around her back facing him, mouth nexts to her ear...
Khushi: let me go
Arnav: I don't need to tell you how much I love you as I can show you Jaan...
Khushi: I think di is calling me Arnav
Arnav: di is out with jiju
Khushi: oh Jiji... Jiji needed me ... she said hoping it would work
Arnav: Khushi she is in Mumbai with Akash
Khushi: mami and Nani 
Arnav: out with your bua 
Khushi: Nk she said a bit hopeless
Arnav: Khushi he is with lavanya in Australia 
Khushi: Hari Prakash she said feeling a bit stupider as he was gone as they gave him a holiday...
Arnav: Khushi no... Give up were all alone just me and you 
Khushi: what do you want?
Arnav: you know what I want Khushi
Khushi: do I 
Arnav: yeah you do 
Khushi: and that is...
Arnav turned her around and cupped her face moving closer to her 
Khushi: no 
Arnav: yes
Khushi just closed her eyes and moved to kiss him and their lips meet and they kissed passionately for a long time, he smiled in the kiss as she was responding.
Khushi arms moved to his neck to pull him closer and to have more in the kiss, she pulled apart and kissed his neck breathing hard, he pulled open her hair to let it fall onto her shoulders as he loved it, he pulled her to him even more close if it was possible and moved his hand to her back to open her dori which he did in a second making her gasp but she hugged him.
She helped him to take off her dress making her now half naked but still with her bottoms and innerwear's, she moved her hands to his top, her hands went under it to feel his well toned body which, she giggled as he was tingling her with his soft cold fingers on her back.
She moved to his lips and pecked them and hid her face in his chest... her hands still under his top.
He took of his top and threw it somewhere in his room along with the towel, he pulling her even more closer if it was even possible... he kissed her neck, biting it making it red then smoothing it out by licking it while she moaned and played with his hair making messier but it was already messed up and her hands were now wet as his hair was wet.
He moved down her neck to her shoulder and kissed soft wet kisses down she shoulder down her arm, he slip down her bra stripe but then move back to her neck and moved his hands to her back to unhook her bra...
She stood there hugging him with her eyes closed a bit shaking just waiting for him to unhook her bra but he surprise her by picking her up and moving towards the bed...
He laid her down in the middle of the bed, her hair all out hands on his neck, his knee on the bed, he then moved on top of her one knee on each side of her thighs, his hands on her bottoms ready to pull them off which he did and pushed them away, he moved towards her face and kissed her eyes, cheeks softly, he wanted to show how much he loved her.
Her hands were on his back moving down his spine...
He kissed everywhere around her face but just not her lips just around teasing her making want him which worked she getting a bit irritated, she pushed him and made her way on top of him and kissed his chest, she got up and sat on his stomach and moved down to take off his trousers which she did and threw away from them made her way back up to his face and kissed his cheek.
She was breathless and so was he...
He held her arms and pushed her to make him on top of her, he moved his hand to her back and quickly unhooked her bra and pushed it away, he touched her face and pecked her lips then he moved to her breast and kissed them softly.
He grabbed both her breasts in his hands, and began to massage them. He then replaced his hands with his mouth. He placed a wet kiss on her right mound, as his hand pressed her left. She moaned in pleasure kissed her breasts.

he could see she was having a hard time to breath and what effect he had on her, he kissed them again and moved his hands to the last piece on her and pulled it off her and went up to kiss her lips passionately, wildly, beautifully, full with love and so she did the same, hands on her neck.
He pulled apart for some air both needed it both pounding, he moved to her air and whispered breathlessly "do you know what I wanted" she closed her eyes and nodded in negative, he smiled and answered "you"
She smiled and kissed his nose; he moved back to her ear and asked "Khushi..." 
"Hum" 
"Do I have to permission to make love with you?" 
His sexy husky whisper sent tingles down her spin, she pulled his into a kiss, she sucked his bottom lip making it bleed but then she smoothed out the pain and whispered in his ear... "I am your wife you have all rights on me Arnav"
He kissed her forehead and pulled off his boxers and entered her in the next minute, she gripped onto him making marks on his back, and she moaned... they rocked their hips together while they kissed passionately.
The night went along with moans, kisses...
He pulled away and rested his head the pillow and closed his eye while Khushi was blushing and turned the cuddle him...
They hugged each other in their sleep, she dig into his chest and kissed it and hugged him more tightly while he kissed her hair and fell asleep with her in his arms...
"I love you Arnav"
"I love you too Khushi"
They both said in their sleep...

Thanks for reading
Ok it was much let say hot and cute, I hope you liked it and didn't find it stupid
Thanks for reading
Do leave your view 
Comment and like 
Thanks

Zaynah 

No comments:

Post a Comment